Zenon is a tall man with black, messy hair. His most notable feature is a cross-shaped mark on the left side of his forehead and it extends down across his left eye.
Zenon wears a black shirt with a high collar and dark-colored pants that tuck into light-colored boots. Additionally, he wears a black fur coat with a short, light gray fur mantle on top. The back of the mantle is emblazoned with a spade symbol. When using his devil's power, the mantle becomes dark-colored.
When using 55% of his devil's power, Zenon sprouts a pair of slightly curved horns from the top of his head and bat-like wings from his back, and the marking on his face expands. A dark-colored magic covers over half of his body, including the left horn and wing.
Zenon is extremely merciless. He does not seem to talk much, preferring to settle things with his magic.
A facet of Zenon's personality seems to be his devotion and loyalty for his home kingdom of Spade. He is highly meticulous and determined to acquire more power to add to the Spade Kingdom's war force. He goes as far as invading the Clover Kingdom and directly attacking the Golden Dawn's base for the sole purpose of obtaining an Arcane Stage mage for his kingdom's military.
However, beneath Zenon's typically cold and serious disposition lies an arrogant and bloodthirsty individual. He coldly insults the defeated and brutalized members of the Golden Dawn and belittles his own subordinates as "weak" upon their defeats. He later looks down on and grins as he viciously attacks Yuno and gloats that all of his actions are for the sake of the Spade Kingdom's glory.
Unlike Dante and Vanica who love fighting against strong opponents to the point of either prolonging their battle or letting them live to become stronger, Zenon instead will eliminate threats to their plans as he "killed" Yuno who managed to damage him and tried to kill Asta who has Anti Magic.
Six months later, Zenon attends a meeting with the rest of the Dark Triad.
Zenon and two Dark Disciples, Gaderois Godroc and Foyal Migusteau, travel to the Clover Kingdom and attack the Golden Dawn base in order to abduct Captain William Vangeance, an Arcane Stage mage needed to create the Tree of Qliphoth. Zenon confronts William, but Alecdora Sandler steps in to defend the captain. Zenon easily defeats the Magic Knight and expresses his wish to collect William's World Tree Magic for the Spade Kingdom. Zenon captures the captain in a tangle of bones, and the destruction from their fight causes the floor to collapse. After landing on the ground floor, Zenon notes that not all of the Golden Dawns are dead and that Gaderois and Foyal are defeated, meaning 40% is too weak. He attacks the three and easily breaks through Letoile and Klaus's defense.
When Yuno charges at him, Zenon blocks the spirit sword with bones that regenerate faster than they can be eroded. Impressed by Yuno's strength, Zenon demonstrates 55% of his devil's power. He then uses his own bone sword to cut through Yuno's sword and impales the vice-captain. William then breaks free of the bones and fights Zenon long enough to pull his squad members to safety, which Zenon disparages as a distraction for William. Zenon recaptures William and leaves the base.
On his way back to the Spade Kingdom, Zenon senses the magical fluctuations from where Dante is fighting the Black Bulls, and out of concern for his sibling, he creates a portal to the battlefield. There, he ambushes and captures Yami Sukehiro and retrieves the unconscious Dante. When Zenon notices Asta's devil arm, he attempts to capture the young man, but Finral Roulacase redirects the bone. Nearing his limit, Zenon decides to leave Asta behind. The Black Bulls attempt to stop him from taking their captain, but Zenon blocks all of their attacks and leaves through a spatial portal.
- Bone Magic: Zenon uses this magic attribute to generate and manipulate bones. He typically releases massive tangles of bones that offer no openings to evade and are sharp like spears, brutally skewering opponents. He can increase these bones' regeneration for defensive purposes, repairing them faster than they can be destroyed. He can also shape the bones into weapons to wield by hand, like a sword.
- Immense Magic Power: As a devil host, Zenon possesses an immense amount of magic power. With little effort, he defeats a Diamond Kingdom army that includes two of the Eight Shining Generals, and later William Vangeance, a Magic Knight captain. His displays of power terrify the normally battle-seeking Luck Voltia and the powerful Sylph, the spirit of wind.
- Devil-Possessed: As a member of the Dark Triad, Zenon is host to one of the highest-ranking devils, who grants him immense power. He can use up to 80% of his devil's power. The more power he draws on, the more devil-like his appearance becomes. At 55% of his devil's power, Zenon effortlessly defeats the four-leaf-clover, spirit-assimilated vice captain of Golden Dawn.
- Dual Mana Attribute: Due to being devil-possessed, Zenon has the ability to use both his own Bone Magic and his devil's Spatial Magic.
- Zenon's grimoire design is the background for Volume 24's cover.
- Zenon's favorite thing is nothing in particular.
- Zenon ranked #20 in the fourth popularity poll.
|Dante Zogratis • Zenon Zogratis • Vanica Zogratis|
|Lucifero • Megicula|
|Gaderois Godroc • Foyal Migusteau • Svenkin Gatard • Sivoir Snyle • Halbet Chevour • Hischer Ongg • Robero Ringert|
|Loyce • Ciel • Yuno • Ralph Niaflem|
|Myriad Black • Crevice Men • Archangel Shootdown|
|Fallen Angel Gate • Blackout • Different Dimension Sphere • Unopening Red Room • Fallen Angel Flapping|
|Abari • Ado • Cob Portaport • Finral Roulacase • Langris Vaude • Ledior Vaude • Ratri • Valtos • Vide|
|Lucifero • Megicula|
|Asta • Nacht|
|Dante Zogratis • Vanica Zogratis • Zenon Zogratis|