|“||I want to get all fired up with the tough guys who manage to survive in a place like that. Humans who are weak enough to die don't interest me.||”|
Vanica is a woman with medium-length, dark-colored hair. Her most notable feature is an eyepatch that covers her right eye and is emblazoned with a spade symbol.
Vanica wears a dark-colored fur coat with a short, light-colored fur mantle on top. She also wears a tiara with five spikes.
Vanica is an enthusiastic individual. She likes to fight people who are in good condition because she believes that it is more fun than fighting weaker opponents. She derides weaker opponents as "trash" and instead desires to battle incredibly powerful opponents, such as Lolopechka, in order to mitigate her sense of boredom.
Vanica likes doing things flashy. She hates being bored and is prone to jealousy.
Vanica is dismissive of her devoted followers. When they express thanks for reviving them, she considers their words to be nonsense and is completely untouched by their immense loyalty and reverence to her.
Vanica also possesses the same inhumane demeanor and disposition as her fellow Dark Triad members. Without hesitation, she orders her subordinates to kill and slaughter the citizens of the Heart Kingdom and has them focus their attacks in the densely populated areas of the Kingdom for the sole purpose of further motivating her true target to fight her more seriously.
Six months later, Vanica and her five Dark Disciples are sent to the Heart Kingdom to defeat Princess Lolopechka and the other mages there. The group infiltrates the kingdom and then splits apart, with each member attacking a separate location.
Vanica and one of her Disciples break into Lolopechka's underground chamber. Vanica expresses her desire to fight the Princess and explains that she attacked the kingdom's citizens so that Lolopechka would be more motivated to fight her. Noelle Silva points out that they have defeated Vanica's Disciples, but the Disciple who Mimosa Vermillion defeated seconds ago, stands back up. Vanica demonstrates how the curse she placed on her Disciples will keep resurrecting them, and tells the Disciple to handle Noelle and Mimosa. After the other Disciples around the kingdom revive, Vanica challenges Lolopechka.Noelle fires off Sea Dragon's Roar, but Vanica blocks it with her Blood Magic spell, Red Beast, and ridicules Noelle's attack. When Noelle is distracted by Mimosa, Vanica charges forward and has her beast wildly tear at a defensive wall of water. Enjoying the fight with Lolopechka, Vanica reveals that Dante and Zenon are abducting the users of Dark Magic and World Tree Magic but refuses to explain more when Noelle asks. After Lolopechka researches those clues and learns about the Tree of Qliphoth plan, she questions why Vanica wishes to destroy humanity, to which Vanica replies that she wants to fight the strong who survive. Lolopechka then traps Vanica in a column of water and creates around them all a giant body of water, which halves the power of Vanica's Blood Magic, dissolving her Red Beast. The water also boosts Noelle's power, and the Clover royal swims over and drives her lance into Vanica's abdomen. Vanica laughs as blood spills from her mouth.
- Curse Magic: Vanica uses this form of magic to include additional lasting effects to spells. She has cursed her Dark Disciples to resurrect continually.
- Immense Magic Power: Vanica possesses an immense amount of magic power and is said to have strength on par with a devil. She easily blocks Sea Dragon's Roar, an extremely powerful spell that could break through several walls and even injured a Spirit, and doesn't even consider it a proper attack.
- Enhanced Strength: Vanica possesses incredible strength. She is able to slam a large man into the ground and pierce his shoulder with her boot.
- Devil-Possessed: As a member of the Dark Triad, Vanica is host to one of the highest-ranking devils, Megicula, who grants her immense power. Megicula has magic power superior to that of Zagred, who is stronger than the Clover Kingdom's captains and the Elf Tribe's apostles.
- Dual Mana Attribute: Due to being devil-possessed, Vanica has the ability to use both her own magic attribute and Megicula's.
- "I want to get all fired up with the tough guys who manage to survive in a place like that. Humans who are weak enough to die don't interest me." 「そこで生き残る強いヤツと私は血を滾らせたいの 死んじゃう弱い人間に興味ナ〰シ Sokode ikinokoru tsuyoi yatsu to watashi wa chi o tagira setai no Shinjau yowai ningen ni kyōmi na〰shi」
|Dante Zogratis • Zenon Zogratis • Vanica|
|Lucifero • Megicula|
|Gaderois Godroc • Foyal Migusteau • Svenkin Gatard • Sivoir Snyle • Halbet|
|Loyce • Ciel • Yuno • Ralph Niaflem|
|Lifeblood Scythe • Red Beast|
|Curse-Breaking Blood Cocoon • Scaffold of Fresh Blood • Puppet Bloodflow|