This magic attribute allows the user to generate and manipulate mercury at will. The user is able to use this magic without the need of a grimoire. However, in order to use it to its full potential, specific spells are required, which are stored within grimoires.
Being liquid metal, the mercury has both high density and great versatility; because of this, it can be shaped into any form the user desires, as well as be used in various destructive attacks and to crush opponents. Furthermore, due to mercury's toxicity, wounds inflicted by this magic can prove fatal if the mercury enters the bloodstream. This toxicity makes it effective against Blood Magic.
- Black Clover Manga and Anime — Chapter 178 (p. 7) and Episode 108.
- Black Clover Manga and Anime — Chapter 26 (p. 11) and Episode 22.
- Black Clover Official Guidebook — Marque-page de Grimoire (p. 65).
- Black Clover Manga — Chapter 303 (p. 10-11).
- Black Clover Manga and Anime — Chapter 199 (p. 8-9) and Episode 116.
- Black Clover Manga and Anime — Chapter 52 (p. 11-12) and Episode 37.