Magna Swing and Luck Voltia vs. Vetto is a fight that occurs in the maze within the Seabed Temple.
Vetto wonders who his next prey will be, when Magna Swing and Luck Voltia stand back up and tell Vetto that they will no longer break. Vetto expresses that he cannot wait for them to completely fall into despair. Magna thinks about how they will be defeated after one more hit, and Luck challenges Vetto to attack with another blow like the one before. Magna wonders what Luck is thinking about for saying that, and Vetto says that he will do so.
Vetto charges and attacks Luck again. Luck dodges and fires a Thunderclap Crumbling Orb into Vetto's chest, but the attack does not harm Vetto, who compliments Luck's speed and sensing. The two continue to clash while Magna watches. Refusing to be left behind, Magna creates a flaming bat and hits several fireballs at Vetto. Luck compliments Magna but points out that it was not good enough. Vetto knocks Luck into Magna and says that he is done playing.
They continue to clash and Vetto easily sends them crashing to the ground. He tells them that the weak are devoured by the strong, to which Magna and Luck say that they cannot despair because they would not be able to face Asta again. The pair continue to battle Vetto and manage to maneuver him into a position so they can attack with a combined attack at point-blank range. Pouring their remaining magic into this one attack, Magna and Luck slam their Flame-Lightning Explosive Cannon into Vetto.
However, Vetto manages to defend against the attack, and Magna and Luck collapse from exhaustion.
- Black Clover Manga and Anime — Chapter 63 (p. 17-19) and Episode 44.
- Black Clover Manga and Anime — Chapter 64 (p. 1-2) and Episode 44.
- Black Clover Manga and Anime — Chapter 64 (p. 2-4) and Episode 44.
- Black Clover Manga and Anime — Chapter 64 (p. 6-8) and Episode 44.
- Black Clover Manga and Anime — Chapter 64 (p. 11-15) and Episode 44.
- Black Clover Manga and Anime — Chapter 64 (p. 16-17) and Episode 45.
- Black Clover Manga and Anime — Chapter 64 (p. 17-18) and Episode 45.