Dark Magic 「闇魔法 Yami Mahō」 is a magic attribute that allows the user to generate and manipulate darkness.
This magic attribute allows the user to generate and manipulate darkness at will. The user is able to use this magic without the need of a grimoire. However, in order to use it to its full potential, specific spells are required, which are stored within grimoires.
Dark Magic has been described as the polar opposite of Light Magic, and one of the fundamental properties of this magic is that it has low speed and requires more time to cast spells. To combat this disadvantage, certain mages utilize Reinforcement Magic to channel Dark Magic through a weapon and increase their physical attributes. Another effect of Dark Magic is that it has the ability to absorb spells, namely from Light Magic, by creating small black holes or through dark spells cast at targets.Tree of Qliphoth to grow, alongside World Tree Magic.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Black Clover Manga and Anime — Chapter 47 (p. 7) and Episode 34.
- ↑ Black Clover Manga and Anime — Chapter 50 (p. 4) and Episode 35.
- ↑ Black Clover Manga and Anime — Chapter 49 (p. 18) and Episode 35.
- ↑ Black Clover Manga and Anime — Chapter 49 (p. 3) and Episode 35.
- ↑ Black Clover Manga — Chapter 246 (p. 7-9).