Creation Magic 「創成魔法 Sōsei Mahō」 is a form of magic that allows the users to shape various objects and entities from their magic. Spells from this magic require the users to use a grimoire to activate.
This form of magic allows the users to shape various entities, from creature to objects. The types or shapes of entities that could be created are limitless, thus making it a very versatile magic that nearly every mage could use for various purposes. Although, it could create almost anything, the users are still required to use the correct spell in order to create the entity they desired. Furthermore, the users are also required to use grimoires in order to use spells from this magic because spells are stored within grimoires.
In addition, Creation Magic is able to incorporate various attributes into its spells. Mages could create entities with added properties according to their elemental affinity. This could range from an armor composed of crystals to a hawk made of wind streams. Even though it seems that Creation Magic allows its users to create objects out of nothing, those objects are actually composed entirely of the users' mana. Thus, they could disappear into thin air when they are nullified by Anti Magic or when the casters lose consciousness and the spells lose their source of mana.
- Black Clover Manga and Anime — Chapter 1 (p. 34) and Episode 1.
- Black Clover Manga and Anime — Chapter 3 (p. 16) and Episode 5.
- Black Clover Manga and Anime — Chapter 16 (p. 11) and Episode 17.
- Black Clover Manga and Anime — Chapter 6 (p. 11) and Episode 9.
- Black Clover Manga and Anime — Chapter 20 (p. 16) and Episode 19.