The creature attacks Neige but Asta saves him. Neige asks why Asta saved him, to which Asta replies that Neige has to live to take responsibility for what he has done. Asta then attacks the creature but Sally explains how Asta's Anti Magic is useless. Sally tries to capture Asta but is blocked by Theresa's Fire Magic. Sally tells Theresa to stop interfering, to which Theresa replies not to underestimate her.
Elsewhere Marie Adlai tries to convince Gauche Adlai to go back, but Gauche keeps on going. Gauche then remembers about what happened to him and Marie, and how he will protect Marie at all cost. She punches him and tells him why he has to go back and be the brother that she can be proud of. They stop once they come across Marco Scarlet. Marie tells Gauche that she will stay with Marco while Gauche heads back. Marco says that he will protect Marie, and Gauche makes a sinister face and warns Marco that he will harm Marco if he does not.
Gauche then makes it back and gets angry at Asta after Asta tells Sally that he is not going to give up and run away from protecting the kids.
Magic and Spells used
- This chapter shares the same name as Chapter 176.
- ↑ Black Clover Manga and Anime — Chapter 44 (p. 2-3) and Episode 33.
- ↑ Black Clover Manga and Anime — Chapter 44 (p. 4-6) and Episode 33.
- ↑ Black Clover Manga and Anime — Chapter 44 (p. 7-9) and Episode 33.
- ↑ Black Clover Manga and Anime — Chapter 44 (p. 10-15) and Episode 33.
- ↑ Black Clover Manga and Anime — Chapter 44 (p. 16-18) and Episode 33.
|Arc 3||Arc 4||Arc 5|
|38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56|
Volumes: 5 | 6 | 7
|28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39|
Chapters: III | IV