The apostles are ten elves who represent spots on the Tree of Life monument and hold the special ability to open the Shadow Palace, a magical space between the realm of the living and the underworld. Because they are believed to be divinely blessed, the apostles serve as leaders among the Elf Tribe.
Five centuries after the massacre of the Elf Tribe, the reincarnated apostles open the Shadow Palace in order to complete the Reincarnation Magic. However, a devil possesses one of the apostles and uses the eleventh magic stone to summon its own physical body from the underworld.
|Apostles of Sephirah|
- Sephirah is the singular form of sephirot and refers to the individual places on the Tree of Life in Kabbalah.
Black Clover Manga and Anime — Chapter 182 (p. 11) and Episode 110.
Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "c182p11" defined multiple times with different content Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "c182p11" defined multiple times with different content
- Black Clover Manga and Anime — Chapter 182 (p. 5-7) and Episode 110.
- Black Clover Manga — Chapter 191 (p. 6).
- Black Clover Manga — Chapter 196 (p. 3-7).
- Black Clover Manga — Chapter 213 (p. 12).
- Black Clover Manga — Chapter 214 (p. 3).
|Licht • Patolli • Rhya • Vetto • Fana • Drowa • Lira • Reve • Ronne|
|Tetia • Lufulu • Eclat • Rossa • Ado • Charla • Ratri • Kivn • Baval|
|Massacre of the Elf Tribe|
|Eye of the Midnight Sun • Elysia • Ultimate Magic|