Ado is shown to hate humans.
Five centuries later, Patolli sets the last magic stone in the sephirot, and Ado possesses Cob Portaport. Once the remaining Royal Knights are expelled from the floating dungeon, Ado transports the other revived elves in the dungeon into the central room. The possessed Siren Tium then steers the dungeon toward the Clover Kingdom and their revived brethren.
Rhya sends Ado to fetch Yuno and his magic stone, but Ado is instead defeated. Later that night, all the remaining elves are exorcised after William Vangeance and Licht combine their magic to connect the elves to a giant tree through which Asta sends Anti Magic.
- Spatial Magic: Ado uses this rare magic attribute to manipulate space. He manifests a pair of large doors at both ends of his portals.
- Immense Magic Power: As an elf, Ado possesses an immense amount of magic power.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Black Clover Manga and Anime — Chapter 157 (p. 7-9) and Episode 101.
- ↑ Black Clover Anime — Episode 97.
- ↑ Black Clover Manga and Anime — Chapter 68 (p. 10-11) and Episode 46.
- ↑ Black Clover Manga and Anime — Chapter 86 (p. 11-12) and Episode 59.
- ↑ Black Clover Manga and Anime — Chapter 148 (p. 11-12) and Episode 95.
- ↑ Black Clover Manga — Chapter 195 (p. 7).
- ↑ Black Clover Manga — Chapter 213 (p. 7-11).
- ↑ Black Clover Manga and Anime — Chapter 101 (p. 7) and Episode 65.